• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this finally positive??

funkym

Reaction score
I have been testing since CD12 and keep getting lines but i dont think has been dark as the control line, what do you all think of this???? I'm CD23 though????????????????????

Attachments

• CD23.png
    CD23.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 33
I have been testing since CD12 and keep getting lines but i dont think has been dark as the control line, what do you all think of this???? I'm CD23 though????????????????????

im in the same boat hunni i am testing with thoses 2 test and im getting more of a pos on the blue one and bearly a line on the green yours looks good nearly there :) sorry couldnt be of much help just didnt wanna read and run x good luck x

Id say so. How long's your cycle normally?

Id say so. How long's your cycle normally?

I came off the pill in Jan, had a chemical in April and my cycle has been ranging from 29 days to 33 days?????? xx

top test defo positive hun

Thanks hun, but dont you think it's a bit late in my cycle?? :hugs: that was from yesterday's test, i'm going to do one now to see if theres any difference!! I had period pains yesterday? xx :hugs:

oh god yeh sorry just seeing u took that at cd23......could well be late ov or ..(not getting your hopes up) but sometimes opk's pick up pregnancy .......i tried it and worked for me ......how long are ur cycles?????

usually around 5 days??? I have been doing opk from CD12 and yesterdays was the darkest i think?? I dont usually ov that late, last time it was CD19? xx

id say wad late ov hun.......did u dtd lots ?

i mean how many days in ur cycle? 26/28/30 etc

Top one looks positive for sure, take an HPT and if it's negative I'd say your just O'ing late and need to get to BD'ing!

Did this about an hour ago????????? I'm on CD24, that's late isnt it?!!!!

Attachments

• defo pos.png
    defo pos.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 11
Okay, now those are positive. How long is your cycle normally? Is it possible it was lengthened this month due to stress, medications, etc.? Is it possible you are pregnant and that's what it's picking up?

Okay, now those are positive. How long is your cycle normally? Is it possible it was lengthened this month due to stress, medications, etc.? Is it possible you are pregnant and that's what it's picking up?

Mycycle rang from 29 days to 33 days. I only came off the pill end of Jan and had a chemical in April so really only had 2 periods since Jan?? My last period was 17th July which is 24 days ago :shrug: xx

It sounds like your cycles are all whacked out still, so I don't think Oing on day 24 is really that weird. You might want to take a HPT in a few days though, just to be sure.

It sounds like your cycles are all whacked out still, so I don't think Oing on day 24 is really that weird. You might want to take a HPT in a few days though, just to be sure.

So do you think i'm ovulating going by todays' tests?? :hugs:

oh that one is def a positive :) very strong id say ur ov now

keep testing over the next couple of days to see do they go neg again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back