• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this finally positive??

oh that one is def a positive :) very strong id say ur ov now

keep testing over the next couple of days to see do they go neg again

We last BD on Weds night and will do tonight, do you think that will be enoigh or do you think we have missed it?!!! xx

I think tonight is probably fine. You don't O until after your positive test.

Ok, i tested again before and it's still positive?!! Does anyone know what this mean?? I'm ovulating now or what?!!!!!!!! God, this TTC is hard work!!xx

u could have caught the very start + the very end of the surge hun, u seem to have dtd a good few times ,keep testing it shud go neg soon, have everything crossed 4 u x

u could have caught the very start + the very end of the surge hun, u seem to have dtd a good few times ,keep testing it shud go neg soon, have everything crossed 4 u x

Thanks hun, can i just ask what you mean by "the very start +" of what though?? you mean ovulation?? xx

yes sorry ovulation ......before i had caught the very start and the tail end of the surge .......have u tested again????

I tested yesterday and the green handled one was negative (the line was there but not as dark as the control line) but the blue one was still positive, not sure what's going on butr we BD last night anyway just incase!! xx

Remember that an opk doesn't test for ovulation; it tests for LH which is the hormone responsible for ovulation. LH starts to increase until it finally surges. The surge can be a few hours or a few days. When LH drops, it means it has done its job and made you ovulate. So the surge itself is the precursor to ovulation. You are probably ovulating 12-36 hours after your last positive.

Well, i dont nkow if i'm imagining it but my boobs are firmer and bigger and the lumps around the nipple is raised?!!!! I dont usually get this when AF is due, i'm not sure what's going on!! I'm CD30 and my latest cycle ever is CD33 - I got my OPK on CD24 WTF is going on argh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->