Is this gender predictor accurate for anyone?:D

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
https://www.babygendertool.com/baby-gender-test.aspx

It says Im having a girl which is what im hoping for! I will be happy no matter what though!

nope, it said girl for me, and im having a boy

i dont trust those gender tests, they are just for fun:)

wow....this is the first gender predictor test that was right for me. All of the others that I have taken before all said girl...but we're having a boy!! It's fun to do them tho!

Mine says boy, and its right,
but EVERY gender predictor I've used said boy,
so I think it's just according to my age,
even though it WAS accurate.

Wow- first ever predictor that got it right for me too - its just that I have done so many of these for fun -and they all say boy - but ours is a little girl!:flower:

can't do it for this prenancy as it won't do mulitples, but it said i was expecting a boy for my last one and she was a girl, so no didn't work for me! xx

Wrong for me! It said girl and I am having a boy!

Mine was right, i'm having a baby girl :)

Please let it be right! That other thread that's knocking about says boy - and I just bought a whole load of girlie baby clothes........

It said girl for me and all the others ive done have said girl, will find out on Thursday :D x

mine said boy we have our 20 week scan tomorrow so hoping to find out then. i did it for my daughter and it said she would of been a girl so who knows maybe it is right lol. its good fun either way xx

It also says Girl for me and were having a boy

says girl for me but most have said boy, well fingers crossed should know 2moz :)

wrong for me. Again. None of them worked for me, unless my sonographer is mistaken :)

Mine says girl, 99% of the gender predictors I have done have said girl but I am not finding out the gender so won't find out until May what it is xxx

it said girl for me and thats what our scan said so hopefully they are both right lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->