is this implantation bleeding a missacarriage or even something else, HELP!

sarahd13

Reaction score
long story short im a mum of one and this didnt happen at the begginning of my last pregnancy, i had unprotected sex just under a week ago my period at this point was a week late however they have been late since my last baby so this was not unusual, well i have had on and off cramping which i did have during last pregnancy and also some clear and white discharge also similiar to last time however two days after sex i went the toilet and as i wiped i started bleeding it was red blood and was proberly not much but more then just a little spotting not enough to fill a pad though, this didnt happen with my last pregnancy, i just want opinions on whether this would be implantation bleeding or not ans because my periods are late whether or not it would still be possible to be pregnant, this bleed was not like my normal cycle which lasts four days and is heavy and crampy, a lot of information and i know the only real way is to do a test just want opinions as well. thanks

It could definately be implantation bleeding hun... 2 days after unprotected sex and a little red bleeding. I'd say test if you're late... A miscarriage would be more than a little red blood.

Good luck hun... hope its the results you want :D :hugs:

Two days after sex it would have been too early for a miscarriage, because the egg wouldn't have had time to implant yet. I think it's also too early for an implantation bleed (which is supposed to happen 5-8 DPO I think?). I'm wondering whether you might have had a small cyst that disolved there. Of course I'd still say test, just don't get your hopes (or your worries) up too much.

i have to wait at least another week to test im not sure what it is so confused last time was a lot less complicated haha

It IS possible to miscarry with very little or even no blood. I've had it happen myself and needed a D&C at 9 weeks along. But it is WAY too early to be anything like that. Are you having any cramping or anything? I just want to give you some hugs and hopefully you'll get it figured out when you can test! :hugs::hugs:

not much did have a little cramping just got a heavy feeling at the moment dont know how to explain it reli,

sometimes you can bleed after sex especially if you thought you are maybe late for af.if it was only 2 days after sex it wouldnt be implant spotting as it would be too early for an embie to implant,that happens 5dpo-12dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->