Is this implantation bleeding?? Help):

stephosaurus

Reaction score
First off, I'm new! So I'm sorry if I don't use any abbreviations such as dpo, AF, etc. as I'm not quite sure what all of them mean. I need help! I haven't found many active forums!

I have been on BC for almost 4 years with no spotting or anything ever. I was supposed to start last Friday, but on Wednesday I had some light pink discharge only once when I wiped. The next day it turned to brown and even on Friday when I was supposed to really start, it was still brown with a tiny bit of bright red.

It has been 3 days and my "period" has yet to be it's normal self. I've only had to wear a thin panty liner and I tried a tampon once but there was barely anything on it when I took it out. I have no other "pregnancy" symptoms, but everything I have searched online says it is implantation bleeding. Could it be something else?

ALSO, I did miss a pill in the second week of my pack but I took it the next day as soon as I remembered. But we don't use any other protection..

Here's a link for abbreviations. I was having the same problem. :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

I'm in the same boat right now. I messed up my BC last month. Now I'm having light brown discharge, Now I just wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->