Is this implantation bleeding

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
Yesterday at 10 dpo I had light pink when I wiped. Put a panty liner on and nothing on it so far. This morning when I wiped I inserted the paper a bit up my vagina and had a dark brown. What do you guys think? Af isn't due until Wednesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 18
Normally I get his a couple of days before AF however I have before had a bit of brown with IB at 10dpo so it could go either way. Good luck :flower:

No help, just wanted to say i had one smear of brown tinged cm today at 10 dpo and nothing else yet so far! Fx its IB for both of us!

Could well be, good luck (to you both).

Thanks! I had a bit more brown when having a bowel movement (maybe the pushing released more) but then after that still very scant. I have also been SO tired but I assume it is way too early to feel tired from a pregnancy. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Im not sure how to put this pic in a spoiler button but since we are posting tmi pics lol this is what mine looked like. Also had to it with a bm, and nothing else afterward, its been a few hours now. Except when i checked my cervial position i had a tiny spot of brownish redish on the tip of my finger. Cervix was so high i couldnt reach. Looking forward to see how it goes for yiu nursemommy. This wait is excruciating!

Attachments

• 20151101_084835.jpg
    20151101_084835.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
Good idea. Im out of tests so I'll probably try for tuesday too. Later if i can. Af is due Thursday

Any update? Was it ib? I had the same thing today so just looking for some hope :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->