Is this it? 9dpo after mc

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
image.jpg
After a mc at 6 weeks on the 2nd oct, levels confirmed 0 on 9th. Top test is fmu bottom is smu both at 5min mark. (Fmu was saved in a pee pot). Please let me know what you think.

Well those look very promising!! Only thing is i HATE those tests - are they from ebay? I had a line voted by 70% of voters on CTP to be positive and all other brands came back neg and AF came. :(

They look like darker lines though! Can you get another brand like Superdrug or an FRER? :D

Yea I'm not too sure about these test neither I ordered off amazon I usually use the one step blue handle ones. I'm going to get a SuperDrug one at the weekend.

THE WEEKEND!??!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOO!!

You cannot do that to me!! You must drop whatever it is you're doing and go get one now!

They might be different to the ones i had then if they're from Amazon cause mine were ebay. Your lines do look darker than mine were in any case, so i'd be very excited if i were you! I'd just like to see what another test would give before cracking open the bubbly... erm... schloer. lol!

Lol ok you have twisted my arm, I'm on school run ATM but will get a frer as soon as I get home. I'm lucky the chemist is across the road from me (not so lucky for hubby :).

WOOHOOO!!! :happydance::happydance:

I would be dangerous if the chemist was across the road! I already test too much and i have to go all the way into town or order online!!

image.jpg
Taken at 2mins mark.

Sausage: hubby won't let me get another test until iv gone through the ic's :( so I'm peeing through them quickly lol

Im not familiar with IC's but - I can tell you you dont need a tweek because I can see a pink line on all of them without clicking on the pic to enlarge, I would try a FRER? It looks BFP to me- keep us updated!

Oh wow I thought the last one was bfn, I need to pee on 9 ic's before I'm allowed a frer, it's going to be a looong night x

Your husband is MEAN!! lol!

.... and this is why i buy all of my tests in private... :haha:

I can see a line on that last one too, and it looks like it was taken pretty quickly after peeing cause it still has pink streaks on. What does it look like dry?

I threw it away because I thought it was bfn, I put them outside so I don't go rummaging for them later on lol. I'm going to be testing everytime I have to pee.

Ha ha ha! And you better be posting ALL NINE pictures here to we can line spot!! ;)

Well those look very promising!! Only thing is i HATE those tests - are they from ebay? I had a line voted by 70% of voters on CTP to be positive and all other brands came back neg and AF came. :(

They look like darker lines though! Can you get another brand like Superdrug or an FRER? :D

I'm afraid I have to agree with this. Those green handled tests are heartbreakers. I had really evident pink lines within the time limit on a whole batch of those and they were all false positives. Lots of women around here report the same thing.

If you get any sort of faint line on these, definitely back it up with another test!

I've got some blue ones aswell which I used with my other little ones and there coming up the same, iv ordered a 2 pack of frer (so hubby doesn't know) so will be doing those as soon as they arrive x

STALKING!!!!!

I had a MC on 1/10/13, O'd around CD18 (18/10/13), which leaves me 6DPO!!
Your lines are giving me some hope!!!

I'm really rooting for you!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I've got some blue ones aswell which I used with my other little ones and there coming up the same, iv ordered a 2 pack of frer (so hubby doesn't know) so will be doing those as soon as they arrive x

Ahem... Pics? Blue ones? ;)

Lol at ordering some FRER. Ha ha ha! When you get that BFP on one you will forget you snook those and run to tell him - i wonder if he will pick up on it?! lol! :haha:

Ok now I'm doubting these results after popchicks experience :(.. Is it bad that the test line is so close to the control line? It looks thin on the pic because of my flash it is actually thick and this is right after the 3min mark.image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->