Is this it? 9dpo after mc

Just checking in to see how you ladies are doing x

Any update mum23beauts xxxx
No update as yet, thanks for asking fisher girk just waiting until next week to test, went to see my gp and he said that with my mc bleed only being 3days and from my scan and the date my levels went to 0 he would have thought I'd have af already.

So this am i wake up use the bathroom and get pink cm with red streaks in it, i dont usually spot before af it usually comes full force after cramps. Go to bathroom 3hrs later and nothing just what looks like white cottage cheese (sorry for tmi). Now im wandering what on earth to do?!

So this am i wake up use the bathroom and get pink cm with red streaks in it, i dont usually spot before af it usually comes full force after cramps. Go to bathroom 3hrs later and nothing just what looks like white cottage cheese (sorry for tmi). Now im wandering what on earth to do?!

Sorry just seen this, any update? The above cottage cheese type discharge sounds like thrush. I get that a lot unfortunately. :(

Sorry just seen this, any update? The above cottage cheese type discharge sounds like thrush. I get that a lot unfortunately. :(

I got my bfp on a cb digi yesterday and then started bleeding, hospital have confirmed it as a loss :(. I'm not ttc anymore x

I got my bfp on a cb digi yesterday and then started bleeding, hospital have confirmed it as a loss :(. I'm not ttc anymore x

Ah Mummy23beauts,
I'm so sorry, I don't know what else to say, I'm sure you are heartbroken!
We're all here when ya need a friend, a chat, a rant, whatever!
xxxxxxx

Oh no, i'm so sorry to hear that!! :( How did they confirm it as a loss? xxx

They took bloods and observed my bleeding and told me to come back Friday to re-do bloods but with the amount I'm losing it does look like a loss. I think my body needs a rest now x

aw mummy I'm so sorry. I was so excited to see your BFP yesterday. Take good care of yourself and get some much-needed rest. :hugs:

aw mummy I'm so sorry. I was so excited to see your BFP yesterday. Take good care of yourself and get some much-needed rest. :hugs:

Iv been away from bnb for a few days as needed to get my head together, i had a huge bleed and my second bloods done which completely shocked me as my hcg more than doubled, my bleed was because id had a slight hemmorage (not sure how to spell it). I am under consultant care. Thankyou for all of the support i got from you ladies i will hovering the forums for a bit. X

That's good news, Mummy! So the baby looks good? What a scare. I'm glad you are getting extra monitoring and I hope everything settles in and goes smoothly. Sending you healthy baby vibes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->