Is This It?!?

HopefulMarla

Reaction score
Having tightening and cramping since 6:00 a.m. They were coming every 6 mins but aren't CRAZY painful yet! Waiting to see if this turns in to anything. I lost my plug last week! Eeeeeek nervous to see what happens

Sounds promising! Best of luck hope things get going for you soon. :)

Oooo does sound promising, good luck hun hope things pick up for you :thumbup: x

Good luck! Can't wait for your next update!

Oh good luck! Living through you for now :)

My previous labors weren't very painful. Mine felt like period cramps. I didn't think I was in labor with my first because it didn't hurt enough but mine were 3 mins apart so I headed in and sure enough, it was labor.

Still contracting! I actually woke up this morning with what feels like horrible period cramps. It's 4:00 in the morning here. My contractions have stayed consistent. I have just wanted them to increase in intensity by a lot more before I go get checked. This is taking a reallllllly long time, and I'm tired. Hope something changes soon!

Oooh exciting!! Will look out for an update :) Xx

Yes update please! lol! I was crampy this morning...hoping it was the start as well!

Sorry it has taken so long for an update! After two days of NON STOP contractions, my midwife sent me to L&D. I hadnt slept for a couple days, and just ridiculous uncomfortable/out of my mind. They said I hadn't made any progress, and I was gutted! So they admitted me for a morphine sleep, because they were worried about me not sleeping, and my contractions were about 2-3 mins apart. They said that the pain medicine either knocks the contractions out or puts women in labor. Well, it didn't make me sleep, but after three hours I did finally progress a little and doctor could do a sweep (ouch!). Then I started having spotting and contractions got intense, but still not progressing the way they wanted. The doctor said she thinks LO will be here tonight or tomorrow possibly. I am home resting for now, and I guess we are gonna see what he decides. If I would have pushed I could have been induced if I really really wanted, but the doctor said he's in a good position and that everything is really looking towards a healthy vaginal delivery, which is what I want. So I guess we are letting him do his thing for now!! Maybe we will have a Thanksgiving baby :)

We arnt even trying to conceive yet but as I read your post I lit up for you :)!! Wishing you the most amazing time to come ��

Will be looking out for an update! Good luck, hope he hurries up and arrives for you xx

Thanks everyone! I am feeling pretty rough and sore from everything. Hopefully this little guy makes his grand appearence today! Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for all the kind words!! I very much appreciate them. I will keep you all updated.

Thank you for updating! Can't wait to hear about the birth. Hope it's a great one X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->