Is this it?!

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
Started spotting yesterday and because of contractions, and reduced movements I went in to make sure everything was okay! Baby's heart trace was excellent, I am a full 1cm almost 2 dilated where before I was only dilated to a one on the outside and I was sent home to "wait it out". She basically told me it was either labor or false labor and we'd find out soon. Well spotting continued until late last night and this morning I was greeted by a ton of mucus discharge mixed with pink/brown blood!!! At first I thought it was cause of being examined the afternoon before but hours later here I am with pink spotting still andddd contractions that are crampy!!! Labor dust needed!!

This sounds promising! ! Fingers crossed! Good luck and keep us updated! :)

Ahh!! I will!! These contractions are getting intense in strength but not in pain so we will see!

Sounds like this could be it! Good luck <3

Still here ladies! Lost more plug last night/this morning. Spotting has reduced to only when plug comes out. I just had a clear out and contractions have intensed in pain so I hope soon!!

Still here ladies! Lost more plug last night/this morning. Spotting has reduced to only when plug comes out. I just had a clear out and contractions have intensed in pain so I hope soon!!

OMG Exciting!!!!! :happydance:

So funny I just commented on your post! I'm still hanging! 38 weeks today! I'm super crampy with each contraction and they are so very tight but nothing I consider "painful"...there's a ton of pressure in my lower half thou and low back hurts so I'm really hoping soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->