Is this line dark enough for 6 weeks

Bexybram

Reaction score
So took another test I am a poas addict and this line looks to light for 6 weeks what do u ladies think xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 28
Yeah looks good. Best advise would be to stop testing though, if by any chance ur urine is more diluted and the line gets lighter you will panic unnecessarily. Beautiful lines though xx

Aw thanks sweety I know I need to stop I freaking out feel better all ready tho don't know what I would do without u ladies xxxx

Yep stop, they make you go crazy, i got a strong + on 2nd Dec with a FRER , CBD told me Pregnant 2-3 a few days later, then another 4 days later same 2-3 o_O So i have quit as been spotting so already freaked out.

Yeah, I felt the urge to keep testing after I got my dark bfp on 14 dpo, but I decided not to. Just really makes me freaked out if the line is the SLIGHTEST bit lighter.

Also once you reach 6 weeks your hcg is too high for the tests to deal with and lines start fading. It's called the hook effect - here's my example from 7 weeks, top with FMU, bottom is the same sample diluted with water:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/tulip1uk/Baby%20Bagel/PhotoGrid_1385627902614_zpsaa4fe556.jpg

This is why pregnancy tests say they're not suitable past 6 weeks :kiss: Step away from the tests!

Thank u lots I did one more today my last Box of 2 and the line is the same as the control line I'm stepping away from the tests now hehe. Xxx

You definitely want to stop testing. Sometimes tests have different amounts of dye in them so even if your hcg has gone up it's possible to have a lighter line on the test. You're pregnant. Just enjoy that and relax.

You definitely want to stop testing. Sometimes tests have different amounts of dye in them so even if your hcg has gone up it's possible to have a lighter line on the test. You're pregnant. Just enjoy that and relax.

Very helpful points here. Thanks.

Yep that test is fine but like everyone else says don’t test anymore because the test will get ligther due to the hook effect ( I did this myself and starting freaking out)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->