Is this my BFP?

Delilah

Mom to Nathan Ulysses
Reaction score
Hi the quality isnt great but is this my BFP? I am 13DPO & CD27 - test was FMU today (usually 28 day cycle)

Attachments

• DSCF0573.jpg
    DSCF0573.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 114
Sure is honey.....a Line is a line. Congratulations

Looks like my first test strip with Ruby.... Huge congratulations xxx

Looks like a bfp to me! Are you going to test with a better brand? Cant wait to see those piccys too! Congrats sweetie.:happydance::hugs:

Looks like the first IC I got sweety. Did it come up within the limit? If so, go and get yourself a FRER for tomorrow! Looking very good! :happydance:

if it appeared within 10 mins its more than likely a :bfp: congrats!

looks like mine was to start with too lol. Congratualtions hun.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Thanks so much everyone, yes it came up within the first 10 mins, I have a more expensive one at home and also some NHS pippette ones on order so I will test again tomorrow and probably every day for the rest of this week lol xxxxx

Wow hun that sure looks like a :bfp: I would double check with a FRER...go get one now!!! xxxxx

haha thats what I feel like doing but do you not have to wait until FMU to test?

Hold your pee for about 4 hours and try not to drink too much :winkwink::winkwink:

i would check with afrer and if your 13dpo it should show up any time of day just try to hold off going for a few hours,congrats.xxx

Congrats! Looks like a BFP to me! Can't wait to see your frer!

Looks like a BFP to me!!! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"