Is this my first pregnancy?! :)

chelsee

Reaction score
Hi all! My SO and I are NTNP whatsoever for the past few months. No contraceptives, no pull out method, etc. We are eager to be pregnant but are not putting the pressure to get pregnant on ourselves. December 7th I started my period and it was heavy and so painful (in my breasts and cramping) from the 7th until the 14th. We spent the entire next week on a romantic vacation in the mountains with snow and rarely left the cabin. He left on business until January 2nd, and all that weekend we *loved* :haha: and the following weekend. Sorry for TMI, but our connection is strong and we *love* every day, so it'd be no surprise if I am pregnant.

I haven't really paid much attention to any changes, however, supposed to get AF between January 4th and 8th - it didn't come. Instead, "bleeding" arrived on January 13th (LATE), and only lasted until the 16th. I only needed one tampon a day which is SO unlike my 10 years of having a period, and absolutely no cramping, no bloating, no 'icky' feeling you get when you normally have a period. It REALLY didn't feel like a period but I'm okay if it was.
The only thing discouraging is the color - I have read that IB is light pink or orange or whatever. Mine varied daily, from dark brown, light/bright red, to like a burnt orange, and light pink, then to light brown the last day, until the last I saw of it was on the toilet paper as a super super faint light orange color.

SYMPTOMS or Lack of:

No cramping
No bloating
No swollen breasts or tenderness (menstrual nor pregnancy)
Absolutely NO appetite, I'll make something and take a bite, and be done - and if anything sounds good, it's Half Baked Ben & Jerry's ice cream and ONLY Half Baked, no other food in the world.
However, I've found myself in waves of nausea for maybe two minutes tops. Like a rush will come over me and I'll get super queezy and my stomach rolls like I'm going to throw up, but never actually do and it's gone in another minute.

Anyway. I've never been pregnant before and I'm just wondering if any other women have had a success story somewhat similar to mine or can direct me to what could be going on!

THANK YOU THANK YOU :kiss::kiss::hugs:

It would be unlikely you would be pregnant and bleed for three days, even if it is light. t. I did experience implantation bleeding, but it was only enough to see when I wiped and only lasted about an hour. If you are pregnant, it should show up on a pregnancy test by now! I hope you get the answer you're wanting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->