Is this my mucus plug??

amybe

Reaction score
Tonight as I wiped after a tinkle, I had loads of cloudy thick stringy snot stuff, Sorry TMI I know, Since then I've been having quite strong braxton hicks and back ache, I'm not thinking too much into it as I would like baby to cook a bit longer! I lost my plug 2 days before I had my son, but I had him at 39 weeks!...Does anyone know if this is my plug? I'm sure it was yellow/greeny colour with my son and how long did you go into labour after losing yours?? Thanks in advance!!...x

I lost mine at 34 and a half weeks and still haven't had her.. I'm kinda glad she needs to bake a little longer! I have had more braxton hicks since then though.. But I'm still waiting!! Mine was like you described, looked exactly like a giant clear booger:haha:

Thanks for your reply, I lost more this morning but now it's like snot colour cloudy but yellowy? I've been having pains but they are very irregular...Just a waiting game now!! It's strange as losing my plug with my son meant labour and my waters breaking was 48 hours away but I had no pains inbetween, Whereas this one might hang on for days/weeks yet, It's mad how every pregnancy is so different!!...Hope your little girl comes soon :) x

I lost mine 2 days before but things started to happen straight away and built up until I had her, I'm playing the waiting game now wish I had a sign as she was 2 /5 engaged last thurs!

Aah same with my first, My waters broke 2 days after losing my mucus plug then it was another 38 hours until DS was here!! I've been having sharp tight pains over my tummy and into my back on/off since losing it yesterday but there is no regularity and so I assume they are braxton hicks, Hopefully he'll be here in a week or two :).. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->