Is this my period or not?

RaRalalala

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone will be able to help me or not but I'm extremely confused right now having never been in this situation before. I have not been trying for a baby right now but have not been overly careful with my contraceptive pills either. My last period was almost 5 weeks ago and I thought yesterday that my period had arrived.
This started off as spotting - which for me has never happened really it usually just starts straight off if you know what I mean.
Then about 4-5 hours after this the cramps kicked in with heavy bleeding. Didn't think much of it until through the night there was lots of bleeding and tissue clumps. Had to get up during the night as I had soaked through which is new for me.
Today I have been in a lot of pain with my stomach and back, felt sick, dizzy and still quite a bit of bright red blood.
I hadn't taken a pregnancy test although had been considering it as I was beginning to feel 'funny'. Could this possibly have been a miscarriage and I wasn't even aware?

Thank you so much for any help in advance!

My 3rd miscarriage was at 6 weeks. I initially thought it was a heavy period. But I got some weird sensations and bled a lot. I took a pregnancy test and I had been pregnant. It takes a while for your levels to go back down. Take a test now, it will still show if you were pregnant.

Sorry for your loss babe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->