Is this My positive?

Rhiaberry

Reaction score
Is this my positive opk? this is my first ovulation since my chemical, im struggling to decide it its that positive, i sure does look it to me but just need you girls to help me decide.

please leave your answers and opinions :flower:

I've never done opk's but if they work the same as home pregnancy tests then I'd say they are positive - too very definite lines on each one xx

To me the second one looks very nearly positve!

Oh my, Im really excited about this ovulation, feeling very hopeful, will take another soon and upload thats picture too :happydance:

The second one is nearly postive..one or 2 days more you might get ur positive.
Test twice a day so u dont miss it!

baby dust!

The second is almost positive. Remember to get a + it must be as dark, .or darker than the control line. Also, I would recommend taking your OPKs every 12 hours now, since it is just so close to being positive. You don't want to miss your surge!

Is this my positive opk? this is my first ovulation since my chemical, im struggling to decide it its that positive, i sure does look it to me but just need you girls to help me decide.

please leave your answers and opinions :flower:

it is a fade in pattern for sure! looks like you will be ovulating soon! It took me till CD 31 to ovulate after my MC....which is good because the cycle before that I ovulated on day 45!

New to this, but the second one looks almost positive to me. Hope you update the new tests so I have something to reference for my own tests too. I think I'm close as well. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->