Is this name cute or a bit sad?

stomp110

Reaction score
I have a 2 year old daughter called Lily Grace and now im exspecting another princess...

What is everyones opinions on 'Daisy Jane' (yes it does sound like daisychain)

I love flower names so Daisy and Lily seem to go well (cant have rose due to another child in family with that name)

And Jane is named after my mother-in-law who has been given a few years to live...

What do you think?

Thank you girls.. honestly dont no where i would be without you lot :) think its decided.. keeping the sex and name a secret so fingers crossed they all like it :)

I like Jane and the reason is sweet but personally hate Daisy its such a childish sounding name

there are lots of great flower names though, like:

Violet
Ivy
Jasmine
Holly
Iris

Daisy Jane is cute! I like flower names too, my fav is Poppy.

I have a 2 year old daughter called Lily Grace and now im exspecting another princess...

What is everyones opinions on 'Daisy Jane' (yes it does sound like daisychain)

I love flower names so Daisy and Lily seem to go well (cant have rose due to another child in family with that name)

And Jane is named after my mother-in-law who has been given a few years to live...

What do you think?

I honestly think it's a good idea to use your mother-in-laws name I think she would feel very happy to know that you are choosing to remember her by using her name. And I personally think they are beautiful names!

Love it!! There is a beautiful song by America called Daisy Jane...they are my fav band, they did Horse with no name in the 70s...YouTube it :) I think it is a gorgeous name

My best friend has a Daisy Mae and Lily Beth! They are the cutest little ladies I know and their names are beautiful.

Its a nice name :) if your worried about it rhyming with daisychain why dont you break the names up by adding another name ? :) daisy ____ Jane

Well I had no idea what a daisy chain was - so I just looked it up! :dohh: I'm not sure how I've never heard of that "expression" - but now that I have - I would not personally use the name Daisy Jane! :nope:

Sorry :flower:

to be honest, I don't care for the name Daisy. Reminds me of a cow.

sorry if that was rude....but I love the name Jane!

What about Violet? or Flora? or Dahlia?

Well I had no idea what a daisy chain was - so I just looked it up! :dohh: I'm not sure how I've never heard of that "expression" - but now that I have - I would not personally use the name Daisy Jane! :nope:

its not really an expression though its just what it is - a chain of daisies lol

did you not make them as a child? I thought everyone did

:flower:
^ a daisy to get you started :winkwink:

its not really an expression though its just what it is - a chain of daisies lol

did you not make them as a child? I thought everyone did

:flower:
^ a daisy to get you started :winkwink:

Unfortunately a daisy chain is not just that. It's also been used more ...ahem...metaphorically... look it up in urban dictionary.

As much as I like the name, I would not use it given that as soon as I read it I heard 'daisy chain' in the bad way. I would worry too much about others doing the same.

The idea is nice. Perhaps choose a different flower for a first name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->