Is this normal?? 3dpo and brown spotting?

suzan

Reaction score
I am only 3dpo and when I was in the toilet, I wipped and a brown discharge appeared. I dont think it's implantion as it way soon for that to happen.. but what's that? Anyone knows about this?:unsure:

couldnt it be implatation though? I though that happened early on? how many days after fertilisation is implatation emant to occur ??

3 days is a little early for implantation .... Although its possible you may have ovulated sooner than you think as well as it being possible to ovulate twice in one cycle.

I hope its an implantation sign for you Suzan

:D

OMG I just don't know. I even just found discharge on my panty liner that was kindda light brownish! I dont know what is this! Anyway, I am not putting hope in it.

Thanks girls for your replies :)

couldnt it be implatation though? I though that happened early on? how many days after fertilisation is implatation emant to occur ??

I am aware that implantation happens until 7dpo? Am right or not?

When does implantation bleeding usually occur?
It can happen at the time the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, on average between 6 to 12 days past ovulation.

Suzan, like Wobbles said, you could have ovulated a few days earlier than you thought. Especially if you are not using opks or temping. Last month Fertility Friend predicted that I would ovulate around day 18. I used OPKs and temped and found out that I ovulated on day 16 (even though I got a positive opk on day 15 and 16). If I had not tested using an OPK, I would have assumed that I ovulated on day 18.

So, there is a chance that this is implantation spotting. How exciting!!! I really hope you are preggers Suz! Good luck. Don't get too stressed about it though.

Thanks poppy!! :hugs:

I am not excited! just a bit confused hehe.. I have had like period cramping today not strong, a bit light. I am not putting hope in it. Whatever it is, I hope it's something good. We had something changed this month in our TTC journey.. I hope it really helped!!!! :D

My fingers crossed for you Suzan ...

Hoping for the best for you Suzan!!!! Did I say I have a good feeling for you this month!! :)

Hoping for the best for you Suzan!!!! Did I say I have a good feeling for you this month!! :)

and why is that!! :happydance:
Thank you for your support! I hope this is it though I don't know...!

Not sure why.....I'm psychic maybe!!! LOL

Just becuase you said - oh well - you're dont think it will happen - LOL - it always happen when you don't think it will - LOL - :) :) :) "it" meaning - ANYTHING!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->