Is this normal? A little worried?

Cassie96

Mother of one <3
Reaction score
Im 40+2, and this morning I woke up and threw up everywhere, I felt dizzy, sick and had a really bad headache, then at about 4o clock I got really hot and flushed for no reason, I was just sitting down and then I started to feel a headache coming on so I had a 20minuet nap and after felt okay.
since about 7o clock, I've been having really achey pains in my right calf. It feels really swollen and heavy and it's causing me alot of pain to walk on it. It sounds silly but it doesn't even feel like my leg?
It's not restless leg syndrome or pelvic pain cause I know why they feel like, ive taken some paracetamol and had a warm bath but its still causing me some pain. So I've just got into bed and I feel really hot and flushed again.

Anybody else feeling like this and is it normal?
Am I worrying about nothing?

I think you should phone triage and tell them about your leg. I would be worrying a little about a blood clot (Dvt) and I think it would be good to get checked out. It could just be dehydration causing a cramp but as Dvt can be dangerous I think you should phone for advice.
Please don't do nothing - update this thread to let me know how you get on.

I agree with Annie, I would give the hospital a call, your never wasting their time. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Hi Hun
100% speak to doctor or midwife asap!
It could be many things but giving how far you are your body sometimes just has had enough!
Get yourself to hospital asap Good luck :hugs:

Hi ladies, so I rang the advice line and they said the headaches, dizziness, hot flushes, and sickness are a sign that's labours adamant (so fingers crossed) and that the pain in my leg sounded like deep vein thrombosis so I was to go and get checked out, so I did and I've just got back, everything was fine, likely that the baby was laying on a nerve (although it doesn't feel like that) so I guess I was worried about nothing.
Better safe than sorry though.

Thanks anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->