is this normal after mc ?

((hugs)) my tummy was swollen after 1st MC, after 2nd MC it was but I couldn't say how long for cause I didn't know I'd MCd

thanks mynxie :hugs:
its just i noticed my tummy was hanging over my pants and it isnt normally so got worried :cry:

sweetie, it's just while things settle down again, the second time i'd also put on weight which was a kick in the teeth too, aparently cause I'm not active and stuff it was likely that i'd put on weight sooner than an active pregnant woman, still another kick in the teeth though....sick of kicks in the teeth so 2 speak, lol

i'm here if you'd like to talk honey, just PM me if you ever want a chat and will meet u in chat room

thanks mynxie :hugs:
i thought that but just looked weird as my tummy is normally quite flat and when i looked down looked very bulgy lol
yeah i will do that mynxie thanks again
its nice to have someone who i can relate to

Danielle what day are you on from whjen your MC started :hugs:

Just so its not to be ruled out it isn't uncommon to fall pregnant after a MC and before a normal cycle of AF again.

x

it was last wednesday wobbles
havent done anything to get preg again lol
hope hospital havent made mistake lol

I'm such a drip - sorry hun! I get lost between convos sometimes :(

Swollen belly at this point is normal ... crap isn't it :( :hugs:

we werent going to ttc until after first af wobbles as everyone said this is what they done tbh OH is going crazy lol and mounting my leg in his sleep the poor soul

yeah feel like someone has blown me up like a balloon though lol

Its when you comfy to carry on ... We just went with the flow but we experienced mainly chemicals.

ever so slightly not like in the pic no where near it
just get cramps to make up for it lol

Oh hun maybe you need a rest and some pampering! Tell your OH to fetch some massage oil and give you some loves

x

he has been
hes not exactly house trained yet and had him running around like a blue assed fly tidying up etc for me
the only thing he cant do is cook and wouldnt let him near the microwave never mind the cooker
he tried to fry chips and nearly set the house on fire :dohh:

LMAO I think they do it on purpose ;)

yeah so they dont have to cook EVER !!
sorry for asking wobbles but waht is chemicals??

Chemical pregnancies are close to when AF are due - most women don't know they have experienced a chemical pregnancy. I hate the word chemical mind it makes it sound like it doesn't matter.

I had a number of chemicals - I think I got to 6 weeks tops & 1 ectopic caught early. Was a longgg journey! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->