Is this normal don't feel hopeful :( *pic included*

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
I got a mega faint second line on a hpt since then I been having fairly strong af cramps on and off so much so I keep thinking af has started I also have a constant mild back ache this is how my mc started 2years ago ... I'm basically writing this as I need some words of encouragement because right now I feel a bit down in the dumps xx

Sorry to post here just thought you ladies being currently pregnant may no more about this xx

I do see something faint but the pic is quite blurry but the cramps and back pain are all very normal for pregnancy keep testing Hun xxx

Yes sorry about the pic quality but it's defo positive.... Not sure what dpo I am had 9 positive opk's this cycle and I don't temp I was due for af on the 3rd tho x

If you're due on the 3rd, that line looks promising. I agree with pp, keep testing. Fingers crossed for you!

Cramping and feelings of impending AF are totally normal when pregnant at this time too.

x

edited to say: can you get your hands on a First Response' pregnancy test? If you're getting a line on that test below, i can imagine that a FR line would show up for you.

If you're due on the 3rd, that line looks promising. I agree with pp, keep testing. Fingers crossed for you!

Cramping and feelings of impending AF are totally normal when pregnant at this time too.

x

edited to say: can you get your hands on a First Response' pregnancy test? If you're getting a line on that test below, i can imagine that a FR line would show up for you.

So sorry hun I mean I'm 3 days late!! Was due the 29th my brains gone to slush!! ... Yes I've ordered frer waiting for it to arrive x

Maybe this pic is a bit better :s x

https://i44.tinypic.com/19l7h1.jpg

My lines were really faint around the same time on those test sticks... Wait and try a FR Test before you worry!

You definitely have a line - Good get those frers delivered and see what's going on!
Your 1st pic was clearer to me actually ;)

How long are your cycles normally? Are they really regular to the button or do they deviate a bit?

How long did the lines take to come up hun?

I have a 29-30 day cycle never go ova 30days tho and have never missed af apart from 2years ago when I was pregnant..the lines came up pretty much instantly defo within the 3minute mark x

Defo looking forward to your frer update then ;)
Hope they'll be delivered asap!

Agree, those tests take a while to darken. There definitely is a line there. Hoping it gets darker for you xx

Thanks ladies frer should be here Tuesday/wednesday... Will update then but in mean time I'll properly keep worrying:blush:....i just hate these af pains and bad back... Oh And I for got to mention I have alot of overie pain:wacko:

I had af like cramps for about 2 weeks after my bfp xx

Just quickly done another test sorry my camera is so poo!!

https://i42.tinypic.com/2ahxxcg.jpg

I had real faint lines from 9dpo. Started getting darker when I was 4weeks so its still early. Nurses told me most women don't start getting darker lines till theyre 6 weeks. Im 6 weeks now and my lines are much much darker. Hang in there x

it maybe just where you are testing a little too early.

my lines with this one were all faint until I was about 5 weeks. and I did get AF types pains as well, I am now 27 weeks pregnant.

I had AF cramps with my first as well.

Don't worry yourself about the cramping hun.. I had super bad right sided pain. Turns out I implanted on my right side, and the egg came from my right ovary! That was what caused the pain! I have had cramps all the way through so far.. Probably your babies way of saying hey I'm here!

Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"