Is this normal for my menstraul cycle?

S

shaunanicole

I had a c-section Nov 11 2009 and I bled for a week after having Ava. I then got my period (very very very heavy) 8 weeks later. I was due for my period again last Friday but still have not started.

I am not BFing so I don't understand why my period hasn't arrived. Is this normal? Should I expect it to be all over the place and has anyone experienced a similar situation as me?...

Thanks. :flower:

Mine was quite crazy, it's only just gone to normal now that I'm on a correct birth control for me. It could just be that your hormones aren't back to normal yet!
If you are really worried though, I'd go see your doctor!

hiya hun, i had section 17th november & have so far come on every 4 wks since & has been stupidly heavy to the point im going through tampons AND having to use a pad aswell . I went to the docs as im getting stomach ache like id just had the section again, struggling to stand up straight properly & was holding me stomach like someone had punched me in it. she gave me mefanamic acid to take 3 times a day & although helps the pain it aint doing anything for the flow. I feel like a stuffeed pig bleeding so much! lol

Everyone who has had a c-section seems to bleed a lot but not me. Evan after I did bleed but nothing heavy. My first period I did bleed horribly and had to wear a tamp/pad and change it every 30 minutes but since my first period 4 wks ago I haven't started again.

I just want to know if it's normal for me to be irregular or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->