Is this normal....getting worried

falcon

Reaction score
I'm 5 wks 5days pg, ive noticed this morning brown watery discharge when been to the loo (wiped) sorry tmi. Ive got no cramping and jus worried as ive had a m/c at 5:6 ,six months ago.

Also i keep having spontanious orgams in my sleep! lol, only 1/2 a week, but wakes me up then get cramps for a few minutes. Doing my nut in! :blush:

I also had my swine flu jab a few days ago, which i dont think has anything to do with it.

My morning sickness started yesterday too, so everything seems ok, just worried about the discharge, my mw is on holiday all week and got my 1st appt next weds.

ne1 else had this? is it 'normal'?

thanks guys :hugs:

xx

I had spotting from the end of week 5 to the end of week 6. It was bright red for a couple hours, then brown/pink the rest of the week. The OB said it was probably implantation for the little one burrowing in further!

I also had a little brown discharge at exactly the same time as you. My doc. was definitely concerned about it, but everything has been fine since then. I _believe_ (don't quote me on this) that brown is better than red because it means older blood? Ýou should probably see another doc, at the very least to put your mind at rest. It should qualify you for an early scan too. Don't wait till your MW comes back, you'll be worried till then.

can be perfectly normal i had a redish brown dischagre around when my period was due if no pain and doesnt increase try not to worry if gets worse contact maternity unit and explain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->