is this normal help please

mrsp1969

ntnp losing hope fast
Reaction score
hi all i need some advice please i have been having anulvatory cycles where i dont ovulate i missed af in october i bought some vitex and my af came with a vengence that night coincidence i think has i had been light spotting for a few days i was on heavy for 3 days which is the norm 4 me although im usually not heavy but with having missed 1 af i suppose it could be expected i finished on saturday i had some mild cramping yesterday and when i got up today af is BACK wtf!! is this normal while taking vitex i phoned the herbalist who i bought it from and she said its not the vitex cos that takes 3 months so i thought i would ask on here if any1 has had the same thankyou xxx i posted this in the ttc section but got no response so hope you dont mind me repeating my question here x

hi all i need some advice please i have been having anulvatory cycles where i dont ovulate i missed af in october i bought some vitex and my af came with a vengence that night coincidence i think has i had been light spotting for a few days i was on heavy for 3 days which is the norm 4 me although im usually not heavy but with having missed 1 af i suppose it could be expected i finished on saturday i had some mild cramping yesterday and when i got up today af is BACK wtf!! is this normal while taking vitex i phoned the herbalist who i bought it from and she said its not the vitex cos that takes 3 months so i thought i would ask on here if any1 has had the same thankyou xxx i posted this in the ttc section but got no response so hope you dont mind me repeating my question here x

just to add today would have been the day i would have received af if i had not missed 1 out could the vitex have made me bleed heavily last week to clear out the lining ready for normal af ?

I used to have annovulatory cycles when younger and it was normal for me to have two perioda in a couple of weeks after missing af. I would tell your doctor for them to reassure you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->