Is this normal? Many replies welcome!

redapril29th

Reaction score
My period was June 19th-24th. I had unprotected sex these days after my period:*June 25, 27, 28th July 1, 2.*I had slight light brownish colored spotting in my underwear June 29th. I think its way too early for pregnancy symptoms, isnt it?
Well anyways, I am starting to suspect that I maMay be possibly pregnant. Some women say they knew as soon as two weeks.
Lately I have been feeling very nauseous but not actually throwing up. Its every day, no matter what time of day. It seems like everything upsets my stomach, food included. I am extremely fatigue. It takes so much energy to even get out of bed. And on top of that, walking around makes me even more sick to my stomach!
The other day when I used the restroom, my stool was a dark green color.
I have also had an extra loss of appetite lately, I usually dont eat very much in general but it seems lately food seems repulsive to me because it makes me feel sick.
I am not for sure if I am pregnant or not, yet.
But just in case, are these things normal? Were any of you THIS nauseous in first trimester? I feel sick a lot, magnified when I am actually in motion. It started off just feeling nauseous occasionally, but lately iits been a lot more often and seemingly a lot more stronger. Or could these problems he caused by something else?
Answers appreciated!

I was super sick in my first (and a lot of my second) trimester. But it only started at around 6 weeks - that's when morning sickness usually starts I believe. Tiredness is a sign of pg but your stools should not change colour - that would definitely be something else. Have you tested?

I was super sick in my first (and a lot of my second) trimester. But it only started at around 6 weeks - that's when morning sickness usually starts I believe. Tiredness is a sign of pg but your stools should not change colour - that would definitely be something else. Have you tested?
Not yet! I am waiting to see if I miss my period (due in about four days) first. I did a bit of online reading after posting this. It seems green stool is fairly common among pregnant women, just not usually as a pregnancy sign. I also read it can be caused by a change in diet, so maybe its because I barely eat anything, aside from meats and corn lately. If I dont miss my period, I will probably contact a doctor about all of this. Also, I am pretty broke and dont want to waste money on a test just for it to come back negative, Ive seen a few at those dollar stores, do you think these will be accurate despite how cheap they are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->