Is this normal or is it just me?

hellywelly

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
OK - so when I found out I was pregnant - I used Imperial Leather softly softly foam bath and had a fettish for jacket potatoes/

Now everytime I use the Imperial Leather softly softly handwash and foam bath I absolutely gag and could be sick at the smell of it - exactly the same as the smells of the jacket potatoes - I just thought it was really strange but wondered if anyone else had experienced a similar situation? xxx

mines chicken/mushoom pot noodles lol. Went thru a phase of 1 a day for about 2-3wks and now cannot even stand the smell :) x

When I first found out I had a need for cheese dorritos I feel ill at the thought of them now

when i was very early in my regnancy all i would eat was cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce nowjust looking at the packet of it makes me want to be sick!! :haha: strange goings on during pregnancy x

its quite common that first trimester cravings can become the opposite later in pregnancy

For me it was takeaway chicken from Sam's, now I feel sick by thinking about it.

lol I cant stand the smell of fish... I usually love fish, but now makes me gag.... kinda sucky as im a cook and need to cook it for my job..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->