Is this normal?

I don't know. I'm a very happy person, even things that make me mad I try to find a silver lining... I try not to be around her as much as possible to be honest.

That's probably a good thing, I try not to be around negative people too much, its always much better to try to find the positive side of things. I truly believe those that at least always TRY to be positive will live longer or add years to their life.

That's probably a good thing, I try not to be around negative people too much, its always much better to try to find the positive side of things. I truly believe those that at least always TRY to be positive will live longer or add years to their life.

It seems that positive people have a healthier immune system. I haven't had a cold in about two years and I go to the gym so that's another reason why I hardly ever get sick.

I'm at the gym at 5am m-f week ends off. I haven't gotten a flu shot (free here) in 3 years... It's been a long time since I've missed work.... For actually being sick anyways, sometimes you just have to call in sick just because lol

I don't think I could ever go to the gym that early. I usually go in the mornings before 9am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Sundays I go around 11am-12pm. What gym do you go to?

World health (unfortunately) their management is really bad, but I'm on a month to month and don't want to sign another contract with a differen gym... May not be any better somewhere else! Bonus is it's VERY quiet at 5am!!

Never heard of that gym. I go to Goodlife and I love it. I would recommend switching there if you can.

Unfortunately the only goodlife close to me is not on my way to work, and that's when I go... It is open 24 hours though

The Goodlife I go to is open 24/7 during the week but closes earlier on the weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->