Is this normal?

I don't know. I'm a very happy person, even things that make me mad I try to find a silver lining... I try not to be around her as much as possible to be honest.

That's probably a good thing, I try not to be around negative people too much, its always much better to try to find the positive side of things. I truly believe those that at least always TRY to be positive will live longer or add years to their life.

That's probably a good thing, I try not to be around negative people too much, its always much better to try to find the positive side of things. I truly believe those that at least always TRY to be positive will live longer or add years to their life.

It seems that positive people have a healthier immune system. I haven't had a cold in about two years and I go to the gym so that's another reason why I hardly ever get sick.

I'm at the gym at 5am m-f week ends off. I haven't gotten a flu shot (free here) in 3 years... It's been a long time since I've missed work.... For actually being sick anyways, sometimes you just have to call in sick just because lol

I don't think I could ever go to the gym that early. I usually go in the mornings before 9am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Sundays I go around 11am-12pm. What gym do you go to?

World health (unfortunately) their management is really bad, but I'm on a month to month and don't want to sign another contract with a differen gym... May not be any better somewhere else! Bonus is it's VERY quiet at 5am!!

Never heard of that gym. I go to Goodlife and I love it. I would recommend switching there if you can.

Unfortunately the only goodlife close to me is not on my way to work, and that's when I go... It is open 24 hours though

The Goodlife I go to is open 24/7 during the week but closes earlier on the weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->