Is this normal ?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I know stabbing pains (lightening crothch) are normal ..... But I have had almost constant pains up in there , like every move I make triggers some type of stabbing, ripping , or tearing pain way up in the whoha.... Like he's pushing down super hard..... I'm just having BH , not real contractions..... 39 wks.... Should I call my dr? Is this normal?

Unfortunately, this is normal. I'm getting the same thing. I swear, pregnancy is so annoying. No real warnings to help prepare us for the hospital. I have a toddler that needs to stay with family during this process and feel unprepared not being able to give family members concrete times for them to care for him. They all have careers and need to give their employers notice that they need time off to watch him. Grrrrr

It's normal hun it's him moving it hurts so bad I can fell my baby so low in my groin it's like her hands also in between my legs not long left now

But if your concerned do call your gp

:/ kinda figured .... This is my 3rd but never ever have I felt this tortureeeee..... So annoyed ..... Would he just make up his mind here.... Same here with the kids, I have a 4&6 yr old.... They r also off of school all wk because of winter break,so it's extra difficult for me too! Just would like a heads up.....

Thanks for the responses, appreciate it ...... Anyone else feel really sore in their upper abdomin? Like from baby's little butt pushing up ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->