is this normal??

sineady

S,L,J,PS
Reaction score
So I keep getting a sharp stabbing pain in the right side of my belly and the pain goes all the way down to my leg. Is this normal? It's really really painful and takes me breathe away I have to sit down for a few minutes to ease the pain. It only lasts for about 10 seconds at a time. Is this normal? Or should I get it checked out? I'm such a worrier :(

It might be totally normal, maybe it is just round ligament pains? I had some sharp pains for a while, but they have eased now. I'd call your OB/GYN just to be sure though, the fact that it radiates down your leg might mean they want to check it out.

Sounds like ligament pains, but it doesn't usually travel down the leg as well. give your health care provider a call anyway, if anything it will ease your mind.

Thanks ladies will give them a call in the morning

I'm sorry you're feeling to crumby. :hugs: Just so you don't worry too much- round ligament pain definitely can be felt in the legs by some women. (Still, definitely tell your OB.) Usually, RL pains are not that intense, but for a fair number of women, they can be. I've had two friends have the bad pain, and it definitely radiated down into their legs. Nothing was wrong with them or anything, they just had worse pain with the stretching ligaments than most folks do. Your doctor should be able to recommend sleeping positions and stretches that can help if that's what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->