Is this normal ???

That looks too brigh to be normal discharge, I don't think its mucus plug either? So..... I'm not sure??? I'm sorry

Is that some blood on the side of it? It looks like discharge. Maybe mucus plug or an infection. Are you having any contractions?

Is that some blood on the side of it? It looks like discharge. Maybe mucus plug or an infection. Are you having any contractions?
Sum bits are light green n sum bits bit darker i only been swimin put pad on came home n seen that on my pad i been getin tightnings since then which was at 4 but coz my threshold is good i dnt feel pain as a prob mostly lol. But the pad i had on last nite was yellowy

Sum bits are light green n sum bits bit darker i only been swimin put pad on came home n seen that on my pad i been getin tightnings since then which was at 4 but coz my threshold is good i dnt feel pain as a prob mostly lol. But the pad i had on last nite was yellowy

I don't know what to suggest, I'm useless with discharge colours and what they could mean lol can you ask your midwife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->