Is this normal....

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Carly has alittle bit of discharge in her girly bits..
Surely this is not normal for a 3 year old ?
I notcied it last week in her knickers and then yesterday when i wiped her after potty it was on the wipe??

Anybody elses little girl had this? Is something wrong ??

https://www.todaysparent.com/preschool/article.jsp?content=20051110_144212_4628&page=1

Don't know how accurate this is but may help x

she may have thrush ellie had it a few weeks back, i just put some cream down there and shes fine.

No idea, hun.. If it starts getting worse or offensive smelling, call her doctor. Or call her doctor anyway.. put your mind at rest.

thanks girls , going to book an appoinment , i also looked on google and did say things like body wash etc when down there can irritate it and cause discharge , she as been washing herself latley as she says * im a big girl I'LL do it* so just been letting her get on with it , i think she may be scrubbing down there abit to much with body wash.

I didnt know children as young could get thrush? :shrug: Ill check at docs anyway :)

she may have thrush ellie had it a few weeks back, i just put some cream down there and shes fine.

What cream was it ? Im beggining to think it is thrush and how do they get thrush??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->