is this not taking the mic a bit? NEXT clothes!

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi ladies

so i recently discovered NEXT clearence on their website and have managed to get baby and LO some lovely bits on there.

Now thing thats irritating me is fact i go on ebay to see if theres any nice NEXT baby clothes on there and i keep seeing sellers selling brand new NEXT clothes for pretty much full retail price! thing is its ALL the stuff i have seen in the NEXT clearence website a few days before.

iot looks like people are buying it all and then selling it on ebay for near enough full retail price sometimes more!

i think this is a bit sneaky really! there were a few sets of sleep suits on NEXT for £6 and they are currently on ebay for £12.99 plus postage! alot of the new with tags stuff on there is what i have just seen in clearance.

stupid rant but it annoys me lol

I know exactly what you mean. A few months back I saw a hat I wanted for baby online and was told it was from next, had a look on their website and couldnt find it, got sad, noticed they had a clearance section and ordered the hat to store for next to nothing! :happydance:
Throughout this I had been looking on ebay for said hat where it was going for £15! MORE than the retail! :shrug:

I think ebay people are out to make a quick buck!

I never new about the clearance bit before, I need from 3-6 months on so it could cost OH a lot haha :rofl:

I find it annoying too.......im always tempted to message them asking if they are having a laff!!!
The other day there were some fleece sleepsuits on sale at asda for £4 and people were selling them on eBay for £8...........cheeky sods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->