Is this ovulation???

mommy2lexi

3rd Trimester!!!
Reaction score
Hello again ladies :)

I am in need of some advice. Recently had D&C on June 4th....finally got a 'real' period July 7th. So....according to what my normal schedule should be like I should have ovulated around the 21st. I began using OPK's on the 18th and not one has come back positive (even through todays') :nope: ....but yesterday and today I have been having lots of dull cramping. I noticed this last time when I ovulated and attributed it to ovulation cramps since I had gotten positive opk's last time. But, is it likely that I ovulated without getting a positive OPK??? I have been having lots of 'wetness' for the past couple days but not what i notice to be EWCM....but I don't think i ever noticed much of it in the past (one sucessful prior pregnancy and one m/c).....what do you guys think???

Sorry this was so long!!

everyone is so different it is hard to say....but I was the same, I havent always got +opks and last cycle I am sure I didnt Ovulate so this one I charted temps to be sure and I got what I thought was a +opk and a few really dull achy pains but nothing like when I conceived last time so I am glad I tempted to know exactly when I did.

Alot of people find it too obssessive but for me its the only real way I know, only down side I have found to temping you dont know until a few days after O because you have to wait to be sure there has been a temp shift so this month we were aiming to follow the SMEP, didnt do too great but think we timed it right!

Sorry it's a long reply.. good luck and fx'd you get your BFP soon x

I know your frustration with ovulation. I rely on OPK's and hope they are accurate. I would keep testing with them...that's what I'm doing. I'm late ovulating, and very frustrated. Hope you get your positive OPK soon (and shortly after a BFP)! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->