Is this positive and can you O twice in one cycle?

Yotobari

Reaction score
Okay so I'm on my first cycle testing with OPKs in preparation for TTC. AF arrived on the 10th and finished on the 14th. I got what I believe to be a surge on an OPK on the 19th. I'm not charting my temps but my cervix was soft and open and I had ewcm so I'm pretty certain I O'd then. Unforunately I didn't think to take a photo diary of all my tests so I can't compare todays to it.

The past few days I've been using HPTs (early, I know) as we DTD around the 21st. I'd had copious cm which is heading towards ewcm and decided to do an OPK just to see and it would appear that I'm surging again. Cervix is indeed soft and open as if I've O'd.

So, firstly is it possible to O twice in one cycle and also does this test seem positive to you as i puts a different spin on things if I haven't been getting pos OPKs when I thought I was.

Taken 20 minutes after using with slightly diluted pee.

Attachments

• IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
the problem is, the only way of def knowing if you ov'd the first time is by temping

cp, cm and OPKs just tell you that your body is preparing to ov but not that it def has.

so it could be that your body was preparing to ov before but didnt and is now preparing again

I would suggest :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->