Is this positive? can OPK have evap line??? HELP :(

BubsMomma

Reaction score
So I've been using Answer Brand OPK (& CB digital)
When I first started, I didn't have a line, as a few days passed, the lines got darker. Few questions- one, any "pos" I think I'm getting, the whole line isn't as dark as the control, just part of the line- and it's usually DARKER than control. Two, I've only been getting +opk around 11 am, any other time I test is neg. three, can OPKs have evap lines??? I've noticed my positive ones look just barely positive, but if they sit over time (like 15-20 mins) theyre darker????

--- CB digital I've had crap luck with, 3 out of 5 I've taken have had errors- even after me doing them correctly :(
The other 2 I took came back negative - but I took them in the evening, which my sticks said negative then too

Any input????

[tmi: also having ewcm, kinda?? It's more white than clear right now, but isn't creamy, can stretch about 2-3 inches tmi lol]

https://i61.tinypic.com/11v05xc.jpg

I'm terrible at reading lines, so I can't give you much advice on that end. My suggestion?
If you get better results at 11am, then do one of these opks, and a CB digital at the same time around 11am. If the cheapie opk is positive, CB should come up as positive also.
And it sounds like you are having ewcm, so you should be BDing right now, regardless of whether the opk is positive or not. It's always possible to miss the surge with OPKS, so if you see ewcm of any kind that = BD time.
Hope that helped you some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->