Is this positive? Or just almost?!

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Hey ladies!! These are my tests from yesterday and this morning! Top was almost positive yesterday...although it's hard to tell that now in the pic... And then it faded out.... The bottom 2 are from Smu and 3mu (haha) I feel like the bottom test is either there... Or pretty darn close! What's your opinion? I hope it's ok to post in here! I posted in the tests... But didn't get any responses! Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 19
The bottom one looks like when I consider mine to be positive.. I've never managed to catch the surge close enough for it to be as dark as the control. I just test the next day to see if it has lightened.

Yes the last one looks almost positive, depends how dark your lines would be but the common way is for the bottom line to be darker than the test line like mine was yesterday but some people only get them as dark as yours. Looks like u are about to ovulate over the next day or 2,so lots of be for next 3 days I would say! X

The last one looks positive to me. I find these tests photograph a tab lighter than they appear in real life. I've had clear dark positives that photographed exactly like that last one. Good luck!

The last ones look positive to me too :)

Thank you all!! :):) I think I will consider it positive! But also just keep testing just incase!! :):)

I had one very similar to that on Saturday, it was negative Sunday. Well on Monday I got a for sure positive. So definitely keep testing a couple more days.

What times do u test? I can't get a line lol testing at 4pm n 11pm

Now this one is positive!!! Woo hoo!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member