Is this positive? Still not sure how to interpret ovulation strips..

roadrunner44

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am very inexperienced with these, just started using them a bit since getting my cycle back the middle of April. I think I'm getting close to o'ing but I may not o at all...I've got some issues with my cycle.. So I figured I'd give these a chance.

Is this close to a positive?? The instructions say as dark or darker than the control...but just thought I'd ask anyhow. I had a low grade fever yesterday and didn't feel up to bd'ing though I thought it was the "time" so I'll be glad if I didn't miss it!

If it is positive, what does that mean? I already o'd or I'm about to? Sorry to be so dumb about this!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2012-05-04_14-56-16_665.jpg
    2012-05-04_14-56-16_665.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 43
It looks super close if it isn't already positive. It means that you should ovulate within the next 72 hours, so you should bd for the next 3 days at least.

i would BD alot (6times) for the next 48 hrs just to be on the safe side.... the more spermies the better...

gdluck :)

Thanks for the feedback! So I should see it get darker in the next day or two? Thanks again!

i think it could be a smidge darker to call a true positive but not all women get "true" positives. I'm with the other ladies....get BDing now and keep testing as well to see how your body responds to ovulation tests so that you know what to expect from them =) Good Luck!

Okay lets hope that was my positive! I'll try another strip this afternoon... Thanks again!

That's exactly how mine looked the day before I ovulated-get thee to bed!

Thanks ladies! Well I'm hoping that was positive because the one one I took yesterday looked a lot lighter... Now I don't know what to think.

I got one almost identical to yours today. Thanks for posting! Definitely marked on my chart as a positive. :)

Okay dumb question....i tested for the days following the supposed positive test and all were very clearly negative..can I assume that was my positive? I have irregular cycles and am constantly in the dark as to what my body is doing. I'd be ecstatic if that was a positive.

the one i got today looked exactly like that one so i would say it is positive :):happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->