Is this positive strange because of the date?

WaitWhat

Reaction score
I'm not trying to grasp at straws and convince myself of something that isn't true but I can't ignore this. It's bugging me. My periods have been regular for over a year. I was not expecting one in February as I have a 32-35 day cycle...and I'm usually 32/33 days.

Ovulation date unknown.
Last real period was 1/30/14.
2/28 - Brown smudge after urinating which I was sure was implantation bleeding. Just this once.
Period Due Monday, 3/3 - Thursday, 3/6.
3/4 - I thought I had my period due to the amount when I wiped (It wasn't actually flowing or in the toilet) but after that all I did was spot.
Spotting on and off since 3/4. No cramps or any PMS symptoms. Nothing. I also have my first ever UTI or bacterial infection and spotting is common with that.

3/8. Negative pregnancy test. First Morning Urine used.. no faint line whatsoever. I didn't stare at the stick though the entire time which could've been a mistake. I waited the 3 minutes.

3/8. Positive ovulation test. Second Urine of the day which was about the same color as the morning..maybe slightly darker actually.. I used the Ovulation stick for no real reason..curiosity?. They came out of the same box.

3/10 - 2 negative FR early tests, 1 negative dollar store test and a faint line on a FR OPK testing strip. I actually got my urine to be darker too by not drinking anything before bed.

3/11 - Negative Equate test. My urine couldn't have been anymore darker and not even a hint of a faint line.

https://i58.tinypic.com/23jkayx.jpg

Do I see something faint on the pregnancy test ?? Try again with fmu tomorrow ! GL!

I basically got the same thing negative result today but positive on the ovulation. BFN. :nope:

I'm now at least 4 days late for my real period flow. I even took the First Response 6 Day Early strip apart as I saw others do and took it outside in the sunlight to get a good look... I possibly see a white evap line and that's about it. :shrug:

Id say go get a blood test. I just went through the exact same thing. Almost to the exact days to be honest. Period was January 30th, period was due the 24th. Got something exactly one week later but was not my period. Lighter in colour and just used panty liners. All tests were negative and I didn't believe them. Went for blood work last week and just got it back today and it was negative. But that doesn't mean yours will be. Urine tests don't always work for everybody so Id go see the doctor :)

Id also like to add though that that OPK isn't positive. It has to be darker then the control line

Id say go get a blood test. I just went through the exact same thing. Almost to the exact days to be honest. Period was January 30th, period was due the 24th. Got something exactly one week later but was not my period. Lighter in colour and just used panty liners. All tests were negative and I didn't believe them. Went for blood work last week and just got it back today and it was negative. But that doesn't mean yours will be. Urine tests don't always work for everybody so Id go see the doctor :)

lol, it's crazy how it's the same exact thing. I didn't even need a liner.

Thanks. Sorry your test was negative. I'm sure mine will be and I'm delusional too.

There should be a walk in clinic or something for pregnancy blood tests. My doctor is such a pain..she'll ask a million questions and push a urine test..probably for insurance purposes... and I can't get into a new one for a few weeks.

Id also like to add though that that OPK isn't positive. It has to be darker then the control line

It was actually more equal.. I think I took the pic a few hours later. Some of my OPK lines were actually very faint so I thought this was something.

lol, it's crazy how it's the same exact thing. I didn't even need a liner.

Thanks. Sorry your test was negative. I'm sure mine will be and I'm delusional too.

There should be a walk in clinic or something for pregnancy blood tests. My doctor is such a pain..she'll ask a million questions and push a urine test..probably for insurance purposes... and I can't get into a new one for a few weeks.

No I wouldnt say you are delusional at all. My doc also pushed a urine test and it was negative but I live in Canada so everything is free. What sucks though is I had my blood work done and returned wednesday last week. It took till now for the jerks to give me the results. Id say when these things typically happen Id say its more likely you are then not. Or you could do what I did (although I failed lol) go to an urgent care type place and complain of stomach pains and what not. I was trying to fore their hand at a pregnancy test. Well turns out the place I went is not equipped to do blood pregnancy tests lol It was worth a try haha

Thanks..but I still feel delusional even though I know I'm not because I've paid close attention to my periods for over a year and whatever that was isn't even close to my normal. lol.

My Equate test was negative this morning and my urine was so dark it was on the orange side. Bad, I know, but I wanted accuracy.

LOL! I also went to an Urgent Care clinic thinking I'd get a blood test or at least a more accurate test. The only way I could even make myself go was by downing a bottle of water and it went through me within minutes so the dilution would've made it negative. In the US, they can't send you home with pee cups for your first morning urine because of "insurance purposes"...so I was going to put a few ounces in a small jar at home, stick it in a bag or my pocket and pour it in the pee cup at the office like I'm hiding drugs. :shhh:

I'm going to try and get a blood test..before April 3rd which is my next appointment. I'm done peeing on sticks..my normal period is now a week late. Unless I cave next Tuesday when it's at the 2 week mark since some people said it took 2 weeks. This peeing on stick thing is messing with me because now I'm just dehydrating myself trying to make my urine the most concentrated for something that may not be there...and I can't get to sleep because I'm thinking of my morning pee. :wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->