Is this positive???

Loxxee

Reaction score
Hi ladies, been using OPKs since cd10, now on CD18 and have this, is it finally my positive opk????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 27
It is sooo close to positive, half of the test line looks darker than control. Try and save your pee for 4 hours and keep testing xx

Thank you, this is my first ever ic opk almost positive!!!! I'll test again in an hour or so :thumbup:

Fab! It's hit and miss first time as sometimes this is positive for some women, but with my 'real' positives that have been confirmed by charting, the test line has been as dark or darker than the control... I kept not trying to pee for 4 hours, then it would be darker!! Loads of luck xxx

Thank you :) this is our 5th cycle since I came of BC so really hoping this is my month!! Just done another test, the top one is the one I've just done and the bottom one was using the previous pee (I hadn't thrown it away yet so I could compare). Looks like its getting darker so ill try again in another 4 hours!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 15
Oh yay, definitely does look darker! How exciting! Hope this is your cycle! :happydance:

Brilliant. Hopefully the next one will be the one!! Thanks for the help xx

I use these ones and last week the line was so faint I'm on cycle day 47! So doing them on the if chance and today I got one and the line is darker than the test line so in guessing its a BFP? My cycles are never this long and all pregnancy tests are a bfn dr said maybe iv ovulated late so I thought I don't feel like AF is on way so il start these I'm so glad I have now :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->