test1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 15
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 12
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
I'd say not quite. Keep dtd though because you could have surged last night and just caught the end of it or you could be due to o tomorrow.

Thanks hun. I tested yesterday and it was way lighter so i ll try again this afternoon... I had extreme ov pains yesterday

Have a look at my thread, 'is this positive? or nearly there?' Yesterday's morning test was almost positive then the afternoon one was lighter, but today's is a definite positive. It helps to know what you're aiming for! Of course some people will miss the surge when testing an this could be the nearest to positive you'll get, in which case I'd go off that. But I'm not sure about the ov pains - i thought the surge was meant to come before ovulation.

I ll have a look. That s what i thought too so i m really confused :(

Just saw your thread...hopefullymine will be a true positive this afternoon

Thanks Bev, i tested yesterday afternoon, this morning and this afternoon and all three tests were "less positive" :( they re getting lighter...i really dont know what the heck is happening to me, it s so frustrating... I keep having what i usually consider ov pain but i still dont have my +. Same pattern happened about 10 days ago but i didnt get a +opk then either :( i m starting to get depressed with it

Keep trying.. Or at least baby dancing, I think sometimes opks confuse the situation further lol x

Thanks. I m off to see my doc tomorrow for an u/s cause what i thought were ov pains have remained for like 4 days now and since it doesnt seem i m ovulating then i m worried it might be a cyst or something. So i ll ask him if i m about to ov or what.

Just an update... Had a tv u/s today...my left ovary is fine..my right ovary presents with what seems like a cyst....doc said that it s either a normal cyst OR i m pg and this is the corpus luteum. My uterus lining is good so he said that if i dont get af in the next 10 days i should test. I m really excited but also try not to get my hopes up and keep repeating myself this must be a cyst so i dont get disappointed.

Does anyone know...do all women develop the corpus luteum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->