Is this positive?

libbymarks198

Reaction score
So I thought this was positive as it's the closest I have gotten but dh says it's not :( your thoughts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 36
Hi Hun i would say that is nearly positive but not quite - do another one this afternoon/evening hopefully it will be even darker :) Also a good tip is to buy a set of old style clearblue digi - not the flashing smiley face ones just the single smiley or blank and use them in instances like this where you are not sure. That way although they are expensive one box can last for multiple cycles.

Good Luck!

Hey this was my afternoon one I did another in the evening but it was not as dark, where I live they only sell expensive ones
So I have to buy cheap ones like this online :(

keep testing hun as it may have been a pre ov surge sometimes u can surge more tha once x

Not quite there but DTD anyway. Hopefully tomorrow will be positive.

I think it may of been positive as now my tests are light again? I will keep testing until I run out of tests but I am really
Hoping that was my positive. We are
Still doing it every second day anyway dh thinks everyday is to much as he does not just want to have sex because we are baby dancing. :(

I don't quit understand why it's "not quite positive", I guess no dark enough to be convincing?
My hubby and I were TTC for 5 years. I had taken a RIDICULOUS amount of tests from expensive to online cheapies. I have never gotten a test to have any type of positive line in the aloud time frame, if I ever got a slight (and I mean, squinting magnifying glass) hint of a positive it was after the aloud time frame (evaporated line). When I finally got pregnant with my daughter (now 31 weeks pregnant) I took 2 dollar store brands and 1 even cheaper dollar store brand. It took it a sec to really show up but once it did, I knew I was definitely pregnant because I've never had a test show even slightly positive in the aloud time frame. Id say, if it's in the aloud time frame, it's positive. Have hubby to pee on one just to make sure the tests aren't faulty. If his is totally negative, than yours are definitely positive. Good luck :)

Here are my light positives. image.jpg

Hers is an OPK, not a pregnancy test. :flower:

I agree, not quite positive. Keep testing!

Top photo is yesterday's that's I thought was positive and bottom
Photo is today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
Well the top one is definitely more positive than today. Maybe that particular opk just didn't get as dark as we'd usually expect. Both lines are kind of light. :)

I am 45 mins off testing again haha trying to keep holding on to make the 4
Hour mark it's easier during the working week hard on weekends.

Not as dark again :( I am having pains on my right side so Mabye I am ovulating now?

Pains on side sound good! I get them before I get my positive OPK. As long as your BD every other day you'll be covered so don't worry too much. Some ladies don't ever get positive OPKs but they ovulate. Have you considered temping to confirm O?

I go to
Sleep most nights with my bbt beside
Me and forgot every morning haha

It's a bit Ott but when I would temp I would set an alarm for 4 am, temp and chart real quick, then go back to bed. This way I knew I was pretty much sleeping through to this time, it was the same time every day, and I wouldn't forget before I got up for the day. Just an option! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->