Is this positive?

Ok so opks are back to a def negative can Bearly see line, and my cm is now sticky and cp is low and firm. Nipples are sensitive. I think I ovulated either yesterday or the day before so cd 14 or 15 with the positive being cd 14. Do you think it's possible I will still keep testing 3 times a day until
I run out of tests

It's definitely a possibility. I saw on here someone who knows she's ovulating just never gets a perfectly positive test. It gets dark but never quite positive yet she ovulates

it was dark at 2pm and 4.30pm but i didn't hold the time i should of then it was darkish in the morning the next day, i think i may off surged over night or didn't hold pee long enough maybe...
i hope so haha, i have enough opks to keep testing until cd 22 if i do it 3 times a day or i might do it two times a day lunch time and evening then i can last till i get a bfp or af hopefully, i don't actually know what my cycle is may have to take provera again if it dosnt come after 40ish days

Hopefully that was your positive and you O'ed! I think if you continued testing once a day in the afternoon/evening, that would be enough to catch it if you haven't yet O'ed after all. If the lines started getting darker again, you could test more often. Good luck!

now i am super confused as my cp is high again and cm is wet, its only been like 3 hours or less since i checked it last? i don't think my body knows what it is doing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->