Is this positive?

GrantsWife

Reaction score
Or should I wait a bit longer? I did post this in my other thread but not sure anyone would see it in time. I did have some EWCM this morning. Just need to know if we should get to :sex: now. Also, this showed up well before the time it says to wait which is 3 minutes. The outer edge (you can't see) is as dark as the control line. So what do you think? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 32
To me it looks pretty close idk about it bein positive tho.. Good luck!

Never hurts to :sex: a little early since sperm can live a while inside you. When in doubt BD! As long as OH doesn't have a low sperm count and even so I have heard it is ok 1 every 24 hrs. Good luck! :dust:

I'm using the same brand the first two were my +. Thought this may help you. Sorry if the opks look gross lol.https://i54.tinypic.com/2cyqlfm.jpg

Thanks everyone.
Yes, Darlin, I hope to get to that very soon. :winkwink:

Thank you dfavbaby. They aren't gross lol. Thank you for posting that. Wow your lines look thinner than mine. I would test again tonight but I only have 3 tests left. :wacko: Hopefully it is even darker tomorrow. There is a thin line on the edge of mine that does look comparable to the control lines edge. I think I will call it positive for now until I see darker. :haha:

The bottom 3 were taken after I got the positive. I threw away the first 6 or so. :)So they got super thin after my + no where comparable to the +. So you'll b able to tell the diff

Now I'm waiting for hpt!! Poas syndrome!!

Looks pretty close to positive! I'd get BDing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->