Is this positive???

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Im new to the OPK cheapies, i usually buy the Clearblue Digital with the smiley face.

Its really difficult to tell on the picture, the line looks darker in person. What do you think? xx

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 37
I would say no....but hey given all the trouble I am having reading my OPK tests at moment...I used two different internet cheapies...same one as yours....and as you can see from my photos on my last post they both said different things as same time!! arrgghh!!
I would say keep testing and get some :sex: in anyway, as sperm will hang around waiting and you are definately on your way there!!

Thanks for replying, we dtd last night, despite OH moaning it was too hot!!!

Will keep testing until i get a stronger line xx

I also agree that's a negative judging by the picture. Never hurts to bd though :)

:hugs:

Negative! It has to be as dark as the control line.
Keep testing :)

on an OPK, the line has to be AS dark OR darker than the control line, with that said i think its negative but DO NOT GIVE UP..u will get it:)

Just done another one today, are we still negative??? It does look more of less the same as the control line in person

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
I would say you are at exactly the same point as myself!!
And I agree the left line does look darker in person....I would say to test again this afternoon like I am going to do...but get some :sex: in anyway here on in honey! Good luck to us both this cycle! Can I add you as a cycle buddy?!! lol:hugs:

Attachments

• today day 15 at nearly 10am.jpg
    today day 15 at nearly 10am.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks hun, yes course your can.

Me and OH are not NTNP, im only doing OPK's to know that im ovulating so i know when to expect AF. Im not even going to test if im late this month until at least two weeks, the two recent chemicals have scared me for life xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->