Is this postive??????? Plz help??

annie00

Reaction score
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/4403cfa3.jpg

Usually don't O till 5 days?

Okay .. Just confused bc I had ewcm this morning but none now.. And I don't usually o till cd 25 and I'm cd 17 today...

Wow thats crazy no ewcm and a + opk.. I didn't bd last night though bc we been doing every other night :(

That's not positive for a Wondfo. For me at least, the test line needs to be darker than (not even the same as) the control line to match up to a positive on a Dollar Tree test. I haven't compared to any other brands though. Good luck and I hope you get the positive opk when you expect it.

That's not positive for a Wondfo. For me at least, the test line needs to be darker than (not even the same as) the control line to match up to a positive on a Dollar Tree test. I haven't compared to any other brands though. Good luck and I hope you get the positive opk when you expect it.

That's really good to know! I just took a Wondfo and both are pretty much the same with the test line being slightly darker. I wasn't sure if I should call it a positive since I had a DEFINITE positive yesterday where the test line was twice as dark as the control. I was worried that today's was positive again because that would be the fourth day in a row. Adding in the input about the Wondfo lines I now know they were positive for only two days :D

Sounds like mine. I just ran out of Wondfos today (more on the way though lol) but the one I took earlier was still considered positives, which, if I went just by the Wonfos, would be 4 days of positives. My Dollar Trees are barely positive now but the first day (25th) the Wondfos were technically positive but the Dollar Tree was almost positive... Then I got 2 days of super-dark positives on both, and now finally getting close to negative again.

ChangeChoices... What day do you think you ovulated? I'm thinking mine was yesterday or earlier today. I didn't get as much BD in as I wanted but I'm going to try again tonight just in case, but w only dtd Mon, Thurs, and hopefully tonight. That's really good for us but I know it's not a ton when TTC. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->