Is this pregnancy symptoms????

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I am 2 days late and I'm feeling nauseus, swollen and pokier nipples, cramps and acne breakouts?? Please help! Don't wanna test right now but does this sound like pregnancy??

I had all these symptoms and my AF was two days late too, but I came on this morning. They do seem really promising though don't they? I say test! :D Hope you get the result you want *hugs* xx

Sounds like you could be pregnant if your normally regular. My only symptom was cramps that early in my first pregnancy.

Could always be symptoms :) why do u not want to test?!

Ellie sorry to hear the ss fun is over.. Glad u finally got it though!xxxx

My husband doesn't want to get his hopes up so he wants me to wait at least a month before testing =) I don't know if this is a sign but my cat has been acting very friendly and closer to me... If I'm pregnant, can my cat tell???

I don't know if this is a sign but my cat has been acting very friendly and closer to me... If I'm pregnant, can my cat tell???

Hey I was intrigued by this so I googled it for you and I found this on a pregnancy website! :)

Your Cat Can be Loving
Cats have a bit of a bad rap. Not only can they carry toxoplasmosis, an infection that can be dangerous for pregnant women, they are also known for being standoffish, independent and often unaffectionate. Yet, as any cat owner can tell you, cats can be extremely loving and loyal to their owners. During pregnancy, this affection may become even more apparent.

Many cat owners have noted their cats behaving undeniably friendly once those early signs of pregnancy start to appear. Following you around, sleeping with you or even on you, insisting on sitting on your lap and even cuddling and licking your belly (maybe baby needs some grooming?) are all normal for behavior for cats when you’re pregnant.

However, like dogs, your cat can also turn their tail on you during your pregnancy. They might keep their distance from you, become fussy if you try to handle them or act out by not using their litter box (and that cat urine is not a pretty smell once it leaves the box). If you have more than one cat, you may even notice that one cat becomes more affectionate while the other wants nothing to do with you. Again, if you cat’s behavior becomes too severe, make an appointment with your vet.

Pretty cool huh? xxx​

I would test, wow I never knew that about cats and I have three (maybe have four in a month or so) :p maybe they will be like little pregnancy tests for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->