Is this round ligament pain?

sophie22

Reaction score
Is this round ligament pain?
In 15 weeks and the pain is low left side, very low. It’s sharp and it comes in pulses and lasts minutes or seconds. Gives me a few minutes break then comes again, I’ve had the pains when you stand up suddenly and I know that is but this is even when I’m sitting still
Everywhere I read it should last this long and be when sitting still?

Not sure but I’m having the same thing. Lower left side and it is sharp but just aches for ages. Doesn’t change too much with movement either. I do think it is ligament pain and it sucks.

I think it must be I have seen some women via google say their midwife said it could happen at anytime. I have an appointment in the coming week anyway so will ask then

I have the same now and in previous pregnancies whether I stand or sit, although sitting less so. Everything has to grow regardless of whether you sit or stand so no reason why it can't be!

Would say that's what it is, or something stretching! :)

Sounds like everything stretching. I had this a lot and it can be really uncomfortable.

Definitely sounds like round ligament and everything stretching.
I get it alot when moving or rolling over in bed and getting up and down from the sofa.
But I also get it when I'm not moving.
I had it earlier today and It feels like a really really sharp stabbing stitch pain.
I often feel it low down on the left or right but sometimes I can feel it in the middle.
Esp since hitting 3rd trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->