Is this strong enough to be positive?

Annaisamama

Reaction score
I took an ovulation test today at 15dpo and it's my first one I've ever taken! Is it strong enough to be positive?

Attachments

• IMG_1821.jpg
    IMG_1821.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 60
The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. :)

The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. :)

Okay thank you! According to that line, do you think ovulation will happen soon?

You really can't tell! Sometimes, it gets darker every day until you get your positive. You can also get really, really close to a positive one day, go stark white the next, and then suddenly get a positive. Or have an "almost," followed by another week of fainter lines, and then your positive. LH is a tricky beast. :)

For me it was all over the place in darkness leading up to ovulation. Sometimes almost as dark, then the next day pretty light. It was confusing, but once it was positive it was darker than the control line

I see! I have lots of ewcm with it. I didn't temp this month cuz I needed a break and decided to just take an ovulation test instead. I guess I'll assume it's close for now 😁

Oh if you've got lots of EWCM, I'd say you're probably pretty close. :)

I think I ovulated yesterday! I took another opk this morning and it's quite a bit lighter so yeaaah. I'm cramping a lot today on my right side and tmi but some rectal cramping too. So I think I ovulated sometime yesterday. We bd the last three days so I think we gave it our best! Excited to see what the next two weeks bring!

Hey! So I've been poas like mad all week and decided to use my last opk! I'm 14 dpo. Should it look like this?!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 22
Have you tried taking Another pregnancy test today? If you're 14dpo it should surely be blank on opk but I've read about women realising they were pregnant from opk

Have you tried taking Another pregnancy test today? If you're 14dpo it should surely be blank on opk but I've read about women realising they were pregnant from opk

I thought it was supposed to be blank as well! My hpt was stark white this morning.😕

It's normal to product LH right before/during AF. I used an OPK yesterday (9dpo) so I'd have a good line reference for my pregnancy test and had a pretty good line on the OPK, and I'm not pregnant (negative hcg yesterday and today). Usually it's more of a pregnancy indicator if your OPK is positive that late in your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->