Is this the start of MS?

DJ79

Reaction score
This last couple of days I've been having the odd wave of nausea/queasiness throughout the day and getting really fussy over food. One minute I fancy what ive chosen for dinner, when it comes to eating it sometimes turns my stomach and sometimes I'm just not hungry and pick at it - when I was starving when I started cooking it!

As someone who loves her food this is very odd for me! Ha ha! Is this the start of MS, do you think?

Yes it could well be. Fingers crossed it doesn't get too bad for you x

Thank you. As this is my first (long awaited) baby, I'm actually looking forward to MS. Ha ha! Odd I know - and all the others out there are no doubt shaking their heads at the newbie but it's such a milestone!

I'll regret saying this when it kicks in!!

xx

maybe! my ms was very different from yours though. started at 4 weeks and i didnt ever feel sick or throw up as long as i ate something when the nausea came on. ms comes in all kinds of ways.

DJ79 I've been saying the same thing! This is also my first (long awaited too!) and I'm willing on the symptoms! I love my food and so far havent been put off anything but I've been eating lots of fruit and veg mainly. When I start eating meat (and even salmon which I had last night) it's like I've to convince myself not to think about the fact that I feel queasy! I'm sure we will both rue the day we ever wish for it! x

I've had the same feeling every once in a while and have since about 4+ weeks. I'm 7 weeks now and I still havent actually thrown up yet. I'm not sure if it's yet to come or if this is the worst it will get. Best of luck to you though!

That's how mine started - just food aversions. Now I have ms (all day) and food aversions big time. All I can eat right now is cereal.

That is how my morning sickness has been. I'm a little nauseous in the mornings but it goes away after a couple of hours, but my appetite is still bad. I'm rarely hungry and force myself to eat meals. I do have a craving for frosty's from Wendy's lol. Yesterday, I could almost taste Kraft macaroni and cheese in my mouth. So strange! I hope my appetite comes back soon. Good luck to you! :)

Hubby is getting fed up of me saying the baby doesn't want that - or does want that! He doesn't understand and thinks I'm milking it!

Hubby is getting fed up of me saying the baby doesn't want that - or does want that! He doesn't understand and thinks I'm milking it!

That's funny! Last night I told my husband that the baby was craving fish, so he ordered me some sushi. No worries, I got the California roll which is cooked crab! Also, he willingly went out and got me a frosty from Wendy's because I had a sudden craving for it lol.

My hubby is being very restrained and practical until the first scan - he says its to try and reign me in a bit. I may have milked it a little when I told him the baby wanted to share his chips....?

It could be!

With DD I never threw up, it was just nausea. It just kicked in one day. Actually, it kicked in Christmas morning. For me, eating wouldn't even help it (trust me, I tried lol several eggs and crackers later, it was still there). That's when my aversions to sweets kicked in too. Just hearing the names of desserts and sweets turned my stomach. DH didn't believe me and sat there just saying a bunch of sweets. I covered my ears yelling at him to shut up lol

Thats how my ms kicked in for sure. Now its full blown nausea all day long, worse in evenings. Eating makes it slightly better if I'm feeling hungry, but eating too much makes it worse. Such a fine balance! I haven't thrown up but don't expect to. I never threw up with my first pregnancy, just yucky nausea. I'm also hating anything too sweet. I bought some sour candies as I heard that can help with the nausea, but they are way too sweet and I can't even think about eating them. This is so unusual for me, as I normally have the biggest sweet tooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->